Rest, sleep and relaxation
MY CLOUD offers safe and comfortable accommodation to passengers with origin or destination outside the Schengen area as a supplement or alternative to the Business Lounge. In the immediate vicinity of the next departure.
Our friendly staff are specially trained to meet the needs of transit passengers and ensure that you feel at home right from the start.
- You need your boarding pass and your passport to check-in.
- Check-in and check-out is possible between 5:00 am and 10:00 pm
(due to the closing times of the security checkpoints).
- You only have access to your hand luggage, as you are in the security area.
The quiet atmosphere of the spacious lobby in the MY CLOUD offers a successful contrast to the hustle and bustle of Frankfurt Airport. Meet other hotel guests, friends and business partners, relax in the comfortable seating area and enjoy the view of the tarmac and runway together.
- Vending machines with small snacks, drinks and ice-cream
- Free hot drinks, such as coffee and tea
- Free chilled water, sparkling or still
- Adapters and travel chargers
Contact us now
If you have any questions regarding your booking at the MY CLOUD Transit Hotel, our friendly staff will be happy to assist you at any time.
Contact us right away and start planning your journey or inform us about your upcoming check-in.
MY CLOUD Transit Hotel
Terminal 1 / Gate Z 25
60549 Frankfurt am Main / Airport